MEMBER SERVICES AND BENEFITS
- Campaigns reaching an estimated 10,000,000 employees, depending on
your local presence eligibility and state charitable solicitation
- Access to the Combined Federal Campaign, 28 state employee
campaigns, scores of municipal, county and university campaigns,
United Way campaigns in Washington DC and San Francisco, and
various independent corporate campaigns.
- Automated "sign & go" applications (after first year of
participation) including electronic processing and receipt.
- Application assistance for campaigns where you can qualify
directly, e.g. the Philadelphia, PA, and Dayton, OH, United Way
- Donor names & addresses keypunched and forwarded electronically,
pre-formatted for download to your contributor database.
- Monthly electronic funds transfer of gifts directly to your bank
- Members share in "undesignated" funds and gifts made to the
federation, as available.
Private, workplace campaign online portfolio, where members can check
the status of their gifts and distributions at any time, review a
three year history of workplace campaign giving, keep up to date
on individual marketing programs, and download exclusive workplace
training and education materials.
- Inclusion on our federation's web site, which features "search"
capability to help donors find you and information to motivate them
to give to you once they do.
- Automatic notification of campaign speaking opportunities, kickoff
events, "agency fairs", and other opportunities to promote your agency
directly to donors.
- Complete workplace campaign marketing support, including but not
limited to: campaign marketing packet, annual training conferences,
copy writing and consulting service for campaign brochure statements
and other campaign marketing materials, and assistance with custom
workplace development plans and (optional) mass media display
- E-Commerce Giving: This is an optional service available to our
members. It is an online donation form that goes on
your web site and allows donors to make credit card gifts to you via
a secure server. Visa and MasterCard donations are processed free
of charge and American Express donations are assessed a low
transaction fee of 2.85%. It's a great service if you don't have
your own on-line credit card processing system. (
Click here for complete information.
- Vehicle Donations: Through a partnership with VDAC (Vehicle
Donations to Any Charity), we offer you a zero liability vehicle donation
system. You can accept vehicles from anywhere in the country. We handle the
towing, issue a charitable receipt to the donor, auction the vehicle, handle
the transfer of title, etc. All you have to do is receive the money. Donations
can be accepted online, or via a toll free number.